What We Do
Project Furniture is a leading supplier of commercial furniture solutions.
Our reputation has been built on outstanding customer service and the ability to provide cost effective innovative workspaces that develop and inspire the work environment and the lives of the people that occupy them.
Project Furniture has an extensive range of seating solutions designed with European styling and ergonomics. Our furniture products provide comprehensive cost-effective integrated solutions to create intelligent spaces. We also stock an array of accessories that enhance every workplace.
In addition to our standard products, Project Furniture has a national and global network of accredited manufacturers and suppliers that specialize in customized furniture to meet specific design or commercial applications.
All products are distributed via a dynamic network of architects, interior designers, project managers, property advisors and strategic resellers who can ensure superior furniture procurement solutions for individual tasks or complete fit outs and refurbishments.
Our quality objectives are to:
- Fulfil our contractual obligations and always endeavour to exceed expectations,
- Strive to increase supply chain efficiencies and on-time delivery, as well as overall customer satisfaction,
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System modelled on the Australian and international Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000,
- Assist our customers with a team of helpful, friendly, trained, and competent staff,
- Provide our staff with appropriate training and development,
- Provide the necessary resources to maintain the Quality Management System, and
- Conduct management reviews with a view a continually improve the quality of products and services provided to our customers.
All Project Furniture staff are responsible for the communication, enthusiastic promotion and implementation of this Quality Policy and for co-operating with other staff members to improve common areas of responsibility,
Project Furniture’s Management are committed to the effective implementation of this Quality Policy.
All staff are expected to participate fully in implementing this policy.
Our Company Beliefs
Respect for the Individual – Respect for the dignity and rights of each person in the organisation.
Customer Service – To give the best customer service and communication of any company in the world.
Excellence – The conviction that an organisation should pursue all tasks with an attitude of excellence and with the objective of accomplishing them in a superior way.